Our 12th Annual Conference was held on Tuesday 16th June 2015 at UWE (University of West of England) Conference and Exhibition Centre in Bristol.
The Quality Matters conference looked at the changes to learning and development, the new Care Certificate and other workforce changes that have taken place. It also covered the CQC inspection process and how this is helping care providers to provide an improved and quality service. The focus on learning, development, assessment and observation of all staff in a care service is paramount when providing a quality service.
Keynote Speakers Presentation Slides
Sharon Allen | Skills for Care | Chief Executive Officer
Adrian Hughes | Care Quality Commission | Deputy Chief Inspector
Workshop Presentation Slides
1. SAFE – Boundaries and Safer Working Practices
2. EFFECTIVE – Care Certificate Evidence, Record and Focus on Quality
3. CARING – The Care Act-new statutory rights to advocacy
4. RESPONSIVE – Complaints procedures
5. WELL-LED – Developing Workplace Culture
Over 30 trade stands attended the conference.
To visit their website click on their name below.